Senior CAD Engineer
£38 – 45K depending on experience plus healthcare, pension
- Do you have a good understanding of and are proficient in Autodesk Autocad 2D & Revit?
- Are you fully conversant within building services sector specifically?
- Are you comfortable with producing installation drawings with minimal guidance for M, E & PH services?
We are once again working with our client a well-established building services contractor to appoint an Senior CAD Engineer operating from their Essex based headquarters.
They have been established for over 30 years and have a proud record in the market place overseeing mechanical and Electrical Installation Services and Building Maintenance for London and the Home Counties.
They offer a diverse variety of services and contracts, including new build and refurbishment projects with values ranging from £50k to £18million.
Project sectors: Commercial, residential, industrial, retail and rail. THE CANDIDATE:
- Experience in the M AND E industry.
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Able to hit the ground running and carry out work without supervision.
- Ability to conduct surveys of plantrooms etc. when required, and a working knowledge of same.
- Adaptability to working to our requirements and/or the CAD protocols of any particular individual project.
- Good communicational skills in order to liaise with engineers, etc
- Experience in AutoCAD essential, any 3D/Revit experience an added bonus.
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV for consideration for this exciting role as Senior CAD Engineer based in Essex