Job Title: Transport Planner – Central London
- For the right Transport Planner, this company is offering competitive salary ranging from; £36,000 to £41,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, private health care and flexible working arrangements.
RGB Network are currently working with a national Transport Engineering & Planning consultancy who are currently in need to expand their London team. My client is seeking to employ a Transport Planner for their large development planning department in London. This role is ideal for a Transport Planner who is looking for a change in environment and work on challenging projects.
This large consultancy has been operating within the transport planning industry for over 50 years and is continuously growing. Their teams have worked on projects in more than 300 cities throughout the world and have always been goal-orientated to create a world where transport is sustainable, accessible and value for money.
The successful Transport Planner will have commendable development planning experience, including private sector and have experience in the following areas:
- Preliminary highway design of access arrangements
- Traffic data collection, analysis and presentation
- Use of Junction modelling software and design (i.e. ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG)
- Preparation of Transport Assessments, Travel plans and other planning application reports.
- Negotiations with local authorities and highway authorities
- Project and team management, including financial management and client liaisons
The successful Transport Planner will also be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- High standard of written and oral communication
- A positive enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Working with clients and professional partners
- Working towards professional membership of an appropriate institution
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Transport Planner opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org