Graduate/ Intermediate Structural Engineer – Kent
A Kent-based structural engineering consultancy specialising in permanent and temporary works are looking for a Structural Engineer anywhere from graduate level up to senior to join their team. The successful structural engineer will have the chance to work on a good range of refurbishment and new build projects, as well as have the chance to learn more about the temporary works sector.
Successful structural engineer will have:
- Ideal minimum of 1 years’ structural engineering experience
- Hard working with a determined mindset
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Friendly office environment
- Opportunity to be trained by experienced engineers
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Structural Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.