Structural Engineer – Essex
A well-established engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK and overseas are looking for a Structural Engineer anywhere from intermediate level up to senior to join their Essex-based office. The successful structural engineer will have the chance to work on a good range of high-end refurbishment and new build projects and senior structural engineers will be responsible for liaising with clients, running projects and managing junior engineers and technicians.
Successful structural engineer will have:
- Ideal minimum of 3 years’ structural engineering experience
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects (both new build and refurbishment)
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Additional benefits package
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Structural Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.