Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Leeds
RGB Network are currently working on behalf of a national Civil & Structural design consultancy who are seeking to recruit Civil Infrastructure Engineers for their team based in their Leeds office. This Civil & Structural Engineering practice has been operating within the for a number of years and have become one of the UK’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy with now more than 10 offices across the UK.
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer you would be providing assistance to the Highways & Infrastructure team producing efficient designs on Roads, Drainage and Sewerage schemes for a number of private & public sector developments.
Your responsibilities as a Civil Infrastructure Engineer will involve:
- Working alongside Junior Infrastructure Engineers & Seniors to produce detailed Highways & Infrastructure designs that are under the agreements & adoptions such as; S104, S106 & S278
- Should you decide to the join the company at this moment in time, you would have the chance to work on a 1500 mixed use development with the opportunity to assist in the project management
- Provide assistance during the process of liaising with Third Parties/Clients throughout the stages of the design process, from concept design to detailed designs under the supervision of Seniors / Principals.
- Designing Roads & Infrastructure works on Residential development projects.
To be a Civil Infrastructure Engineer for this company you will need to;
- Have relevant Degree Qualifications – Civil Engineering
- Have some experience working on Residential Housing designs.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in accordance with the relevant Section Agreements
- Be a competent user of Microdrainage Windes and PDS (Civil 3D experience advantageous).
Salary & Benefits:
- For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £32,000 to £37,000 (depending on experience).
- Health & Dental Care, employer contributory pension scheme up to 8%.
- Discretionary bonuses paid throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network by emailing email@example.com