MOBILE MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – LONDON – UP TO £34K
Mobile Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer SALARY & PACKAGE
- £32 - £34k
- Van & Fuel Card
- Call out 1 in 8 = standby £100 and then 4 hours minimum
- Lots of overtime available
- Candidate has to give 1 hour EW and then travel is paid
My client are a part of one of the leading Engineering firms in the UK. As a business, they employ over 160 engineers across 6 UK offices.
They work out of their Central London Office.
They specialise predominantly within the Education, Retail, Hospitals, Commercial, Sports & Leisure and High End Residential sectors.
Their company values are well thought of, where they believe in training, development and progression of their staff. They reward hard work and are true to their word. THE JOB
Due to Company growth, they are now seeking a multiskilled engineer (mech biased) to join their mobile team in London.
The Mobile Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have good building services knowledge, but they are happy to train up someone more junior, as long as you have the right attitude.
IDEAL Mobile Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer CRITERIA
- Working within Central London & Home counties – Mainly commercial multi tenanted office space and retail outlets.
- Ideally someone who has electrical competencies, he has asked for someone more mechanically bias but must be able to isolate things so must be clued up electrically ( 17th edition or basic electrical cert)
- Carrying out Service, maintenance and breakdown so a variety of M&E equipment.
- Experience of 3-5 years
- “Can do” & “YES man” attitude
- Keen, enthusiastic, energetic
- Someone who wants to rack up the hours and earn a lot of money
- Team player
If you would like to apply for this Mobile Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineerrole then please send me a copy of your cv to j m c h u g h @ r g b . c o . u k P – 0 2 0 7 9 3 2 2 8 0 0 M – 0 7 3 8 4 2 5 2 2 8 2