Building Services Maintenance Engineer - St Nicholas shopping centre £32k
My client is a UK Leading facilities management company with over 50 years’ experience in providing Hard and Soft FM Solutions across the UK to their commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolio’s. They are looking for more of a mechanically biased Building Services Maintenance Engineer but most importantly are looking for someone who can get the work done.
The opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical/plumber Building Services Maintenance Engineer to carry out PPM’s, Service and breakdown cover on the following equipment within the ST Nicholas Shopping Centre:
- (PPM) in addition to reactive works.
- Replacing belts & filters to AHU’S (air handling units).
- Emergency lighting testing.
- Daily visual plant room checks; boilers, pumps, air handling units.
- Weekly flushing of low used taps- legionella control.
- Weekly hot & cold water temperature readings recorded.
- Replacement of locks as well as repairs to doors.
- Monthly fabric report checks of sites external & internal.
- Contractor liaisons/site inductions.
This will be a 3 man site, so they will need a Building Services Maintenance Engineer who is used to working in a team and being client facing will be a real advantage.
The ideal Building Services Maintenance Engineer will be based within a commutable distance of Sutton and hold a full UK Drivers licence.
If you would like to apply for this Building Services Maintenance Engineer role then please send me a copy of your cv to j m c h u g h @ r g b . c o . u k P – 0 2 0 7 9 3 2 2 8 0 0 M – 0 7 3 8 4 2 5 2 2 8 2