Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Manchester City
- For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, a competitive salary is on offer ranging from; £31,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience).
- Benefits package; employer pension contribution, bonus scheme, holiday lodges and more.
- Training academy accredited by the ICE.
- Opportunities manage projects and the team.
- Based in Manchester City
An opportunity to join an award winning, leading built-environment specialised consultancy has come into the Civil Engineering job market. This Civil & Structural engineering company has been operating within this industry for more than 50 years and are continuously growing. They currently have a requirement for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their Manchester City team.
As an engineering practice operating throughout many areas across the UK, they have been recognised as one of Times Top 100 companies. Addition to this, this engineering consultancy has recently been Gold accredited by the Investors in People authority.
Working for this company
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer you would have the opportunity to experience working on a number of diverse projects varying in size. This consultancy operates in many sectors, such as; Residential, Education, Office & Retail and Sports Leisure centres.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing Highways and Drainage designs under the relevant section agreements.
- Providing advice to clients and stakeholders on all ranges of Civil Engineering aspects for a project, from the initial concept through to design and construction.
- Working in a small/medium sized team, liaising with senior members and managing/supervising juniors & CAD Technicians.
The Ideal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
- Would have experience operating within the private sector industry for an engineering consultancy.
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Experience working on projects and liaising with local authority under the relevant agreements; S38 & S278, S104 & S106.
This opportunity is a very hands on role where you would be heavily involved in the projects, with opportunities to project manage and chances to progress quickly in the career ladder.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this or similar Civil Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com