Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer – Manchester
- For the right Infrastructure Engineer, this company offers a competitive salary ranging from; £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; company car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care and flexible working arrangements.
RGB Network is currently working on behalf of a large well-established developer who is looking to expand their in-house Infrastructure Engineering design team. This residential developer is currently seeking to employ an Infrastructure Engineer for their office based in Greater Manchester.
- A reputable residential developer based within Manchester working on high-profile house building projects.
- Their in-house design team based in Manchester is looking to grow, and currently is 10 members strong consisting of; Infrastructure Engineers, Coordinators, Seniors and Directors.
- Working as an Infrastructure Engineer for this developer, you would be working under the Director who would encourage you to take on a consistent workload of projects.
- A key role as an Infrastructure Engineer producing highways and drainage designs under the agreements of; S38 and S104.
- You would also be responsible for managing and coordinating the designs received through external consultants to see projects through to completion
- Coordinating the submission of planning & building regulation applications obtaining the statutory approvals.
- Liaising with utility companies, local authorities and carrying site investigations.
The right Infrastructure Engineer
- Would have experience within a residential developer / consultancy background working on Roads & Infrastructure designs.
- Experience of the following software is required; AutoCAD, PDS, Micro-drainage.
- Capable of communicating effectively internally and externally in verbal and written forms.
If you are an Infrastructure Engineer looking for a change of environment, seeking new challenges then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org