Project Structural Engineer – Central London
A leading international structural design consultancy are currently looking to add a Project Structural Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience to their successful 60-strong London-based team. This opportunity will enable you to gain experience working across a variety of projects ranging from £500,000 to £180million in value with one of London’s most desirable consultancies.
Successful Project Structural Engineer will have:
- Ideal minimum of 2 years’ structural design experience
- A degree with a minimum of 2:1
- Experience working with all traditional materials such as concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Commercial and residential experience
- Hard working with a determined mindset
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for one of London’s leading consultancies
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Project Structural Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.