Steel Draughtsman – London
A successful 13-strong architectural steel fabricator are looking for an experienced draughtsman to join their London-based team due to company expansion. They are ideally looking for a draughtsman who is able to attend site visits, manage their own projects and liaise with clients.
Successful draughtsman will have:
- Ideal minimum of 5 years’ draughting experience
- Ability to manage own work loads and work independently
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Experience working with architectural metalwork including stairs, railings, balconies, etc.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of extra earnings through overtime
- Use of company car to conduct site visits
- Potential bonus dependent on performance
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Steel Draughtsman role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.