Structural and Civil CAD Technician – London
A London-based engineering consultancy based are looking for a CAD Technician to join their team. The ideal CAD Technician will have between 3-4 years’ experience working on a range of structural and civils projects using all traditional materials as their time will be split working between both sectors.
Successful CAD Technician will have:
- 3-4 years’ experience on AutoCAD with at least 1 year UK based
- Experience working on structural and civils projects using steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Proficiency on AutoCAD (3D desirable), Xref Management and CAD RC
- Experience working on rail projects is preferable not but essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of additional paid overtime
- Opportunity to work within a successful and growing team
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a CAD Technician role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.