Structural and Civil Design Engineer – London
A London-based civil and structural engineering consultancy are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team. The design engineer should have an ideal minimum of 4 years’ experience working on a range of structural and civils projects using all traditional materials as their time will be split working between both sectors.
Successful design engineer will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working on both civil and structural projects
- Experience using steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Experience working on rail, bridges or geology projects is preferable not but essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of additional paid overtime
- Opportunity to work within a successful and growing team
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Design Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.