Trainee BMS Engineer
£20 - £25K Annual (Salary dependant on experience) plus mobile, paid travel, 25 days annual leave, company pension, van and overtime
- Are you an Electrical Improver/Electrician with ambitions of getting into the BM/Controls area?
We are once again pleased to be supporting our client who are a specialist HVAC Controls company based in Kent to bring onboard a localised Electrician to embark on an exciting career as Trainee BMS Engineer.
As a company they are some 45 member strong and have a proud record in the market delivering on BMS service, commissioning and design contracts/projects in and around the London and the South East. They also boast an in-house work shop and pride themselves at being at the cutting edge of new BMS/Controls technologies as well as investing in their staff to take full advantage of all emerging technologies.
As Trainee BMS Engineer you will be primarily working on a range of regional commercial service geared at ensuring BMS / HVAC control systems are operating with maximum efficiency.
The ideal Trainee BMS Engineer will be:
- Live in the south east of England / London area.
- Hold a full driving license.
- C&G 2391 - Electrical testing & Inspection certification and /17th Edition/equivalent would be an advantageous.
The successful Trainee BMS Engineer can look forward to:
- £20 - 25K Annual (Salary dependant on experience)
- Mobile phone provided or phone allowance
- Travel expenses p
- 25 Days annual Holiday
- Paid bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full training