Structural CAD Technician
£34,000 - £40,000
This well-established multi-disciplinary firm, with a diverse workload of projects up to construction value £20m have an opportunity for an experienced Structural and Civil CAD technician for their Derby office to support the team’s technical delivery.
They are seeking a diligent, capable candidate with excellent communication skills, a who can form a key part of the delivery team in Derby.
Key Responsibilities associated with the role are as follows:
You will have:
- Undertaking drawing in CAD and Revit to produce high-quality, accurate drawings under the direction of senior engineers.
- Liaising with clients as required to complete drafting work
- Ensuring that work is undertaken diligently and conscientiously
- Visiting construction sites and projects when required
- Attending meetings with senior colleagues when required
- An established awareness of Structural Engineering design and drawing
- An excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- The ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to work collaboratively.
- The ability to take part in project-related discussions.
- The ability to communicate clearly and accurately with colleagues and clients
- The ability to liaise directly with client and with other consultants/suppliers.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
- Have experience of building construction
They are offering a stromg salary and benefits package inorder to attract the best technician to join their team. So if you are seeking a new challenge as a structural technician in the Derby area apply now for an immediate call back.