Senior Geotechnical Engineer – London
An award-winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with between 5-10 years’ experience to join their London team on a permanent basis. The successful engineer will be working across a range of UK-based and international projects including residential, commercial, education, healthcare and more.
Successful engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in managing and designing ground investigations
- Experience in the preparation geotechnical assessments including GIRs, ground movement assessments and GDRs
- Experience liaising with clients and co-operating with other engineers
- Hardworking and determined mindset
- Achieved or working towards chartered status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Training and development within the company
- Opportunity to be apart of a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.