Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer – Hertfordshire
A successful foundation and piling specialist are looking to add an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer to join their Hertfordshire-based team. The successful engineer will be designing foundations, piling and slopes for a range of projects including rail, energy, infrastructure and more.
Successful engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in the design on foundations to Eurocodes
- Experience with pile design desirable but not essential
- Experience in delivering projects through from concept to completion
- Client liaison experience
- Hardworking and determined mindset
- Achieved or working towards chartered status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Training and development within the company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.