Job Title: Civil Engineer - Central London
RGB Network are currently representing a large Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineer to join their expanding Civils team in Central London.
As a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy, they do implement a well-structured training and development program to help you progress your career as a Civil Engineer. You would be working in a young social team of 15 Civil Engineers, allowing you indulge yourself into the broad range of projects.
For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy offers a competitive salary package including; pay reviews twice a year, discretionary bonus scheme, paid overtime at 1.5x salary, pension, insurance covers, flexible working and more.
About the Company
- This engineering consultancy has been operating in this industry for more than 30 years.
- Their London office has more than 100 staff, consisting of two disciplines; Civils & Structures
- 85% of their work is repeat business demonstrating their ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
Reasons you should join this company
- Taking on responsibility early in your career is strongly encouraged in this environment.
- Experience a variety of sectors and jobs, ranging from; minor refurbishments to million pound commercial developments.
- Civil Engineers undergo a regular 6 months review to ensure pay is in line with your development.
- Civil Engineers are also rewarded with; a yearly bonus scheme, overtime pay, company pension and private health insurance.
- A company social calendar including; regular sporting events, annual BBQ, theatre trips, internal competitions and charity fundraisers.
In order to be a functional Civil Engineer for this consultancy you would need to have experience in:
- Working on Highways & Infrastructure schemes in a private sector consultancy environment.
- Relevant software such as; AutoCAD, Civil 3D (desirable), PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Producing designs under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Communicating both internally with team members and externally with clients and local authorities
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com