Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
RGB Network are currently representing an award-winning specialist Infrastructure Engineering consultancy in their search for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their large Civils team in Central London already consisting of 40+ members at various levels.
In the year 2017, they have seen rapid growth by opening 3 new offices across the UK and due to an increase in projects they only envisage further continuous growth.
Working within this consultancy, you would have the opportunity to work within an established Civils team on a broad range of high-end Housing Developments averaging 1500 units.
Requirements for the role
- As a Senior Civil Engineer, this consultancy is seeking competent engineers who have at least 4 years’ experience working within a private sector consultancy
- Conversant with the following software packages; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- Capable of carrying out FRA’s and producing detailed highways & drainage designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 & S106 schemes
- Capable of working within a core team of 5 to 10 members strong, where responsibilities shall include mentoring and supervising the junior members of the team, whilst working alongside the rest of the Civils department
- As a Senior Civil Engineer, you would be expected to undertake; project management responsibilities, assist the Director in maintaining client relationships and developing new business.
- For the right Senior Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £42,000 to £47,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory employer pension scheme of 5%
- Paid overtime at 1.5x your basic salary
- Discretionary bonus awarded at the end of the year
- Private medical insurance for employee and family member, 25 days holiday plus public holidays, Life assurance & Annual professional membership fees paid
- Opportunity to learn and build upon your technical software capabilities, assistance & payment towards incorporated status
If you are interested to secure a new position as a Senior Civil Engineer then please contact Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org