Transport Planner - Central London
RGB Network are currently representing a growing Central London Transport & Highways design consultancy in their search to recruit a Transport Planner for their established development planning department.
This company has been operating within the industry for a couple of years and have developed a reputable business focusing on providing expertise within; Transport Planning and Highways Design. It is a fairly recent business, but the Directors who set up this firm have been working for more than 20 years in Transport Planning and win repeat business with their existing clients.
Due an increase in demanding projects, they are looking for Transport Planners to join their team to sustain the inflow of projects and win new business. They are keen to meet with Transport Planners who have experience producing; Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and Junction models. Working for this business, you would experience working on broad range of projects within the sectors of; high-end Residential developments averaging around 300 to 500 new homes, high-rise mixed use developments in around the London area and many more.
Requirements & Responsibilities for the role
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking a Transport Planner at either Intermediate / Senior grade, so they are keen to meet Transport Planners who have around 2 to 5 years’ experience. You would be expected to hit the ground running with their current projects
- Whilst working alongside the Associate and the team, you would have the opportunity to work autonomously and project manage a good number of private & public sector developments
- Key responsibilities would involve; the production of reports (Transport Assessments / Statements and Travel Plans), junction modelling and developing client relationships
- Experience using; ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG.
- For the right Transport Planner, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- 27 days leave a year (+ bank holidays)
- Paid overtime is available
- An overseas away trip to Europe is paid for each year, with an additional day off given for this
- Bonus paid each year, minimum of 10% expected dependent on company performance
- 6% company pension contribution
- Relaxed dress code.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Transport Planner opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com