Civil Engineering Technician – London
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil & Environmental engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineering Technician based in London.
The company has been operating within the industry for 20 years, and adopt a sociable working environment by working within a close knit team of 10 Civil Engineers & Technicians. We provide detailed design, project management and construction management services to utility bodies, developers and contractors throughout the United Kingdom.
This engineering consultancy specialise in the following disciplines:
- Existing Infrastructure Facilities Renovation and Expansion
- Infrastructure New Build Design and Construction
- Utility Design and Construction
- Engineering Feasibility and Detailed Design
- Project Management, programming and planning
- Construction Management and Commissioning
With a rapidly expanding client base and workload, this consultancy now require a Civil Engineering Technician with a minimum 2 years’ design experience in the disciplines of public health (sewerage and water mains) and utility infrastructure projects.
The successful Civil Engineering Technician shall be:
- fully proficient with contemporary AutoCAD software
- Working experience of MicroDrainage, PDS and/or Autodesk Civil 3D software would be of a considerable advantage
- working within a small and dynamic team on a range of technically innovative projects for blue chip developers and major companies
- qualified with a minimum ONC (Civil Engineering)
- For the right Civil Engineering Technician this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £26,000 to £31,000 (depending on experience)
- Training accredited under the ICE, to encourage progression towards professional qualifications.
If you are interested in this or similar Civil Engineering Technician opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com