Assistant Geo-environmental Engineer – Berkshire
A leading, well established consultancy are looking to add an Assistant Geo-Environmental Engineer to their Berkshire based team. The ideal candidate will have between 3-6 years’ experience working within the sector and will be involved in projects from desk studies through to reporting and remediation.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience
- A relevant degree related to environmental or earth sciences or geology
- Good knowledge of contaminated land and remediation
- A good understanding of Geo-environmental principles (soil and groundwater chemistry, hydrogeology, etc.)
- Competency on software such as Microsoft Office, Holebase and CLEA
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Good opportunity for training and progression
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in an Assistant Geo-Environmental Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.