Geotechnical/ Senior Geotechnical Engineer – London
A successful Geotechnical and Environmental consultancy are looking to add a Geotechnical Engineer to their newly established London team. The ideal candidate will be involved in investigations across London within the commercial, residential and infrastructure sectors, as well as compiling factual and interpretive reports. The role involve a good opportunity for business development and client interaction.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Relevant degree
- Experience with the supervision of a range of site investigation techniques
- Design experience in foundations, basements, slopes and retaining walls
- Experience in soil logging to Eurocode 7
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be apart of a new and growing London based office
- Annual pay rise
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.