Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer - Leeds City Centre
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; ICE, IStructE and CIHT.
RGB network is currently representing a nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for an Assistant Civil Engineer to join their team to be based within their new Leeds City Centre office.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 300 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- Their Leeds office has been established a couple of years ago and is purely focusing on Civils & Transport. Currently the team consists of 8 people, this office has the capacity to hold a team of 25 people, and therefore have big plans to expand.
- Three members of the team are Senior Engineers, so working within this team as an Assistant Civil Engineer, you would be getting exposure on a broad range of high-end Residential and Commercial projects
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
The right Assistant Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of 12 months experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 AND S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
For more information on this or similar Assistant Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com