Geo-Environmental Engineer (Contaminated Land) – Manchester
A well established multidisciplinary consultancy with offices throughout the UK are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join the contaminated Land team in their Manchester office. The successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will be working across a range of high profile projects, carrying out and supervising investigations, as well as producing reports.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Relevant degree
- Experience in site investigations
- A strong understanding of the contaminated land sector
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geo-Environmental Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.