Civil Engineer - Central London
A long standing client of the RGB Civil Engineering recruitment team is back on the market looking for a Civil Engineer to join his growing Civils department based in Central London.
RGB have assisted him in recruitment on regular occassions these past 5 years, and after recently moving into this company as a Technical Director, he has a strong recruitment drive to establish a technically sound Civil Engineering team. Currently his team consists of 4 Civil Engineers strong, and you would have the opportunity to become an integral member of their department. Producing roads & drainage designs, project managing, attending site & design meetings, mentoring junior members to help grow the team and maintain client relationships.
In his previous company, the Technical Director was known for providing further development and training with software programs such as; Windes Microdrainage and PDS. He is looking to adopt this with his new team, to allow his team to further progress their career whilst working on high-end London development projects.
- As a Civil Engineer, you would be responsible to produce detailed roads & drainage designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 & S106 schemes
- Project manage and work on a good range of developments varying in sectors, e.g. a £20m project in Central London split between a new build of mews houses and refurbishment of a historic mansion into high-end residential development including penthouse apartments
- Work closely alongside the Technical Director to complete & sustain projects, as well as assist in the growth & development of the team
- Receive direct mentoring from the Technical Director to help you progress further in your career quickly. Depending on the level you join there is opportunity to get promoted to either Senior / Principal.
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £36,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Authorised overtime is paid at basic rate on weekdays and enhanced rate on weekends (x1.5 of salary)
- Working hours - 08:45 to 17:15 (with 1 hour lunch)
- Other benefits; Contributory pension scheme, life insurance, annual pay reviews and salary continuance scheme.
If you are interested in this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.