Flood Risk Engineer / Senior – Central London
RGB Network are currently representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ an experienced Flood Risk Engineer to join their Central London office.
This consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have established a great presence within the engineering & built environment industry and now provide services across many locations of the globe.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would have the opportunity to work on a broad range of high profile projects such as; Residential, Commercial, Sporting Events & Leisure Centres, Industrial, Education and many more
- As a Flood Risk Engineer, you would report to the Associate Director whilst working within their established Civil Engineering team getting involved in the pre-planning and drainage strategies aspects
- Key responsibilities would involve producing; FRAs, drainage strategies and SUDS design
- Working on the pre-planning aspects of the project, you would be expected to work autonomously on development allowing you to develop your project management skills
- The successful Flood Risk Engineer would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a private sector consultancy
- Experience producing FRAs and drainage strategies for a range of private and public sector developments
- Technical experience and knowledge of the following; Microdrainage, TUFLOW and the ability to construct hydraulic models
- Ability to write concise reports, and capable of mentoring junior members of the team
For the right Flood Risk Engineer, this consultancy is looking to offer a competitive salary package in the range of; £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience) and have the opportunity to receive an accredited training scheme to encourage further progression.
If you are interested in this or similar Flood Risk Engineer roles then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.