Infrastructure Design Engineer – Essex
- For the right Infrastructure Design Engineer, this consultancy offers a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Accredited training scheme provided both on the job & off the job
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression encouragement
- Contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ an Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their Essex office.
This opportunity is a hands-on design & project management role, and is suitable for Infrastructure Design Engineers who are keen to get their hands dirty both technically & commercially. You would have the experience working in a small team of 4, working alongside the Associate Director acting as a Lead Design Engineer on a broad range of; private residential & commercial development projects.
To be a successful Infrastructure Design Engineer, you must have:
- Minimum of 2 or 3 years’ experience as an Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Experience working on a range of Residential & Commercial developments
- Experience producing detailed highways & drainage designs under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Ability to use the following software; Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD
- Experience on the pre-planning stage, carrying flood risk assessments & drainage strategies is advantageous
- Capable of working independently and project managing.
If you are interested to develop your career further as an Infrastructure Design Engineer then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.