Engineering Geologist – West Midlands
One of the UK’s leading ground investigation companies with offices throughout the UK are looking for an Engineering Geologist with between 3 to 6 years’ experience to join their West Midlands based team due to company expansion. This role will be split between office and site based work, so the successful engineering geologist should be project running and able to see projects through from carrying out investigations through to report writing.
Successful Engineering Geologist will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Relevant degree
- Project running experience
- Experience with trial pitting and logging boreholes through to report writing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in an Engineering Geologist role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk.
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.