Project Geotechnical Engineer – Surrey
A successful Geotechnical and Environmental consultancy with offices across the UK are looking for a Project Geotechnical Engineer to join their medium sized Surrey-based team. The successful Geotechnical Engineer will have between 2 to 5 years’ UK-based experience and will be overseeing site investigations, as well as producing factual and interpretive reports.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 2 years’ UK-based experience
- Housing project experience
- Relevant degree
- Experience producing factual and interpretive reports
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Project Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.