Principal Transport Planner – Central London
- For the right Principal Transport Planner, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme from 5% to 10% of salary, gym membership scheme, private health care, flexible work arrangement scheme and cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to lead a new Transportation team.
RGB Network is currently working with a nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking to employ a Principal Transport Planner. Due to increase in demand of London projects, they are seeking to establish a new Transport Planning team in their Central London office and require a Principal Transport Planner to lead this division.
As one of the leading engineering consultancies, they have been operating within the industry for more than 50 years and have been continuously expanding with now more than 15 offices across the UK. They specialise in a broad range of disciplines; Structures, Civils, Building Services, Transport, Rail and many more.Requirements for the role
- For this opportunity, they are seeking a Principal Transport Planner, so the right candidate would be one who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Transport Planning industry
- Experience producing the following reports; Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
- Experience producing Junction models and capable of suing the following software; ARCADY, PICADY and Linsig
- As a Principal Transport Planner, you must have the ability to project manage and business develop to win new projects
- Assist the Directors of the business in recruitment to further grow the Transport Planning team
- Capable of managing a small team of Transport Planners
For more information on this Principal Transport Planner role or similar vacancies then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.