Transport Planner (Development Planning) – Guildford
A leading & global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently looking to expand their established Guildford Development Planning team, and are seeking to recruit a Transport Planner.
RGB Network are currently assisting this business in their search to recruit the right Transport Planner for this vacancy.
Requirements for the role
- Working within this team of highly skilled Transport Planners, you would cover a broad range of responsibilities such as; Development planning work, Transport Assessments, Master planning, public transport studies, transport policies and strategies. In addition to this local team, you would also consult with their other office spread across the South East of UK
- You would be working on a broad range of projects mainly focusing on; Private Residential, Commercial and/or Mixed-use developments across small sites to major new growth opportunities
- This opportunity is open to candidates who have a 2 to 3 years’ experience operating as a Transport Planner within a private sector consultancy
- Essential software knowledge; Junctions 8/9, Linsig and Transyt
- Experience project managing a good capacity of development planning projects, with the ability to deliver client satisfaction
- Good written & verbal communication skills including preparation of; Transport Assessments / Statements and Travel Plans
- For the right Transport Planner, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; Contributory pension scheme, flexible working hours, private health & dental and more.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Transport Planner opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com