Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer – Derby
RGB Network are currently working on behalf of a Civil & Structural design consultancy who are seeking to recruit Graduate Civil Engineers for their team based in their Derby office. This Civil & Structural Engineering practice have become established as one of the UK’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancies in the Midlands, with now 4 offices across the midlands region.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer you would be working in the Highways & Infrastructure design team producing efficient designs on; Roads, Drainage and Sewerage schemes for a number of private & public sector developments.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Civil Engineer will involve:
- Working alongside experienced Civil Engineers to produce concept and detailed roads & infrastructure designs that are under the agreements & adoptions such as; S104, S106 & S278
- Should you decide to the join the company at this moment in time, you would have the chance to work on a 1500 mixed use development with the opportunity to assist in the project management
- Provide assistance during the process of liaising with Third Parties/Clients throughout the stages of the design process, from concept design to detailed designs under the supervision of Seniors / Principals.
- Designing Roads & Infrastructure works on Residential development projects.
To be a Graduate Civil Engineer for this company you will need to;
- Have relevant Degree Qualifications – Civil Engineering
- Have some experience working on Residential Housing designs.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in accordance with the relevant Section Agreements
- Be a competent user of Microdrainage Windes and PDS (Civil 3D experience advantageous).
Salary & Benefits:
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience).
- Health & Dental Care
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Discretionary bonuses paid throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity and similar Graduate Civil Engineer roles then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.