Geotechnical Engineer – Belfast – 12 month fixed term contract
An international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with an ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience to join their Belfast office on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful Geotechnical Engineer will be working on a range of building and infrastructure projects, providing designs, overseeing the sites, producing reports and supervising junior members of the team.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideal Chartership
- Good client facing and project running experience
- Ability to travel to other offices if needed
- Very good geotechnical analysis and design experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to join a successful consultancy working with geotechnical specialists
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.