Geoenvironmental Engineer – West Midlands
An international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for a Geoenvironmental Engineer with an ideal minimum of 6 years’ experience to join their office based in the West Midlands. The successful Geoenvironmental Engineer will be working on a range of building and infrastructure projects, providing preliminary risk assessments, desk studies, producing reports and designs and supervising junior members of the team.
Successful Geoenvironmental Engineer will have:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideal Chartership
- Good client facing and project running experience
- Ability to travel to other offices if needed
- Very good understanding of ground gas and controlled waters
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Possibility of flexible working hours
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geoenvironmental Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.