Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Central London
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy
- Young sociable environment with occasional company incentives.
RGB Network is currently representing an international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ an Assistant Civil Engineer for their Central London office. This opportunity is with a boutique consultancy who have a strong presence in Spain & Singapore, and have developed a reputable image in Central London. They now have good expansion plans in Central London and are actively seeking to grow their Civil Engineering team.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 20 years, and have managed to grow continuously providing services in the UK & overseas
- They specialise and provide services in many areas; Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Architecture and more
- Their London Civil Engineering team consists of 8 to 10 people strong of Civil Engineers, so you would be working in a close knit team gaining exposure on a good range of private sector developments
- This engineering consultancy works on high profile projects across a range of sectors, examples include; Central London & US luxury apartments, multi-million commercial properties, hotels in the shard and many more.
- Working as an Assistant Civil Engineer within this company, you would be working alongside experienced engineers to produce roads & infrastructure designs
- You would gain experience on a broad range of projects at your early stage of your career, therefore Civil 3D experience is necessary for this role
- You would also receive the opportunity to become commercially aware and take on some responsibility to manage projects within your capability
The ideal Assistant Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has 12 to 24 months experience working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within a similar private sector consultancy.
- Experience using the relevant software is essential; AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PDS and Microdrainage.
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
If you are interested in this or similar Assistant Civil Engineer vacancies then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.