Job Title: Assistant Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge
- For the right Assistant Infrastructure Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; ICE, IStructE and CIHT.
RGB network is currently representing a nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer to join their team to be based within their Cambridge office.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 300 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- The Cambridge civils team consists of close knit team of 10 Engineers, but also collaborate with another office based locally giving a total of 20 people strong.
- Three members of the team are Senior Engineers, so working within this team as an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer, you would be getting exposure on a broad range of high-end Residential and Commercial projects
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
The right Assistant Infrastructure Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of 18 months experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 AND S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
For more information on this or similar Assistant Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.