Senior/ Principle Geo-Environmental Engineer – West London
A successful Geotechnical & Environmental company based in West London are looking for a Senior or Principle level Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally have a good amount of experience in contaminated land, as well as geotechnical knowledge, as the role will include both aspects.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Good risk assessment and remediation experience
- Both contaminated land and geotechnical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior/ Principle Geo-Environmental Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.