Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Derby
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme – starting from 3% company contribution
- Annual leave allowance starting from 22 days, and increases with number of years service with company
- Payment of professional subscriptions and training scheme accredited by the ICE
RGB Network is working on behalf of an established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that is on the lookout for an Assistant Civil Engineer to join their growing team based in Derby.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years and have been continuously growing with now 3 offices across the Midlands.
- Within their Derby office, their Civils team consists of 16 people strong in which they have been winning repeat business on regular occasions.
- Their Civil engineering department provides expert advice on a diverse workload varying from £1-£16m schemes across a broad range of sectors; Residential developments, Historical buildings, Leisure centres and more.
- As an engineering consultancy they have a varied and consistent workload for their engineers, encouragement of maintaining client relationships.
As an Assistant Civil Engineer you would be responsible for:
- Providing technical input and management of project output requiring detailed Highways Design and Drainage Design.
- Assisting in the management of Civils team and including checking procedures.
- Liaising with local authority as the Civil Engineer representative obtaining section agreements for Highways & Drainage works.
- Report writing; Transport Statements, Travel Plans, Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage strategy reports.
The Assistant Civil Engineer candidate for this role would have:
- Experience with a range of the following software; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
- Experience and an understanding of Highways agreements; S38 & S278.
- Experience and an understanding of Drainage agreements; S104 & S106.
- Ability to self direct on small projects, and seek support as required on large projects.
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and with other consultants/suppliers.
If you would be interested to hear more on this or similar Assistant Civil Engineer opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.