Job Title: Assistant Infrastructure Engineer – Central London
- For the right Assistant Infrastructure Engineer, on offer is a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; contributory pension, bonus scheme, seasonal incentives abroad, ICE accredited training scheme & development program
- Training & development orientated office culture, encouraging professional development
RGB Network are currently representing a well-established bespoke London Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer.
- This engineering consultancy has been operating within the industry for less than 10 years, they have grown to 30 members strong and are looking to continuously expand
- Within Central London, you would experience working collaboratively in an office friendly environment that encourages career development and training
- Recognised as an NCE 100 Civil Engineering consultancy, the team are currently working on a broad range of projects such as; large school & university projects, leisure centre redevelopments, flood risk issues across the UK, masterplan development in Asia and many more
- Working as an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer, the director is seeking an enthusiastic individual who has 2 years’ experience in roads & drainage designs
- You would have the opportunity to work within a small / medium sized team with plenty of potential to grow into a project leading role
- As an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer you would work alongside experienced Engineers who shall assist and encourage you to achieve Chartered status
- On these projects you would be responsible for producing; infrastructure, flood risk and drainage designs using the following software; Windes Microdrainage, PDS / Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
For more information on this or similar Assistant Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.