Job Title: Civil Engineer – Buckinghamshire
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000.
- Benefits package; private health care, contributory pension scheme and flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the team.
A new opportunity to join a civil & structural engineering consultancy has arisen within the job market. RGB Network is representing a small to medium sized engineering practice based in Buckinghamshire who is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join their civil infrastructure engineering design team.
This consultancy has been operating within the built-environment industry for more than 30 years and has established a reputation of being a professional civil & structural engineering practice, capable of delivering an innovative and tailored service towards their clients.
Their civil engineering team works as a close knit team, consisting of four people and still seeking to grow.
As a Civil Engineer, you would be working alongside the senior civil engineers and technician. You have the opportunity to work on a consistent project workload, within a number of different sectors; residential developments, high end commercial offices, retail parks and educational buildings.
- Support and lead the production of Drainage and Highway designs for high profile and large scale development projects.
- Delegate and manage the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with the client and other design teams on active projects.
- Deliver projects within budget constraints.
The right Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Experience of Section 38, Section 278 and Section 104 submissions.
- Experience in Highways designs under DMRB and local authority design guidance.
- Experience using relevant software; AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.