A small to medium sized Building Services design consultancy based in Kent now has a vacancy available for a Junior Electrical Engineer or Graduate Electrical Engineer. Due to some successfully project tenders, they’re looking to expand their design team.
- The Junior Electrical Design Engineer job will offer a basic salary between £20,000 and £30,000, depending on qualifications and experience
- Building services consultancy that has been in business for over 20 years.
- Currently employ circa 20 staff.
- Their services include full building mechanical and electrical design and sustainability engineering and advice.
- Friendly working environment with training and career development opportunities.
- Will provide training in the design of electrical services for building projects in addition to industry software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux, AutoCAD and Revit.
The Graduate Electrical Design Engineer job details:
- Working under the guidance of a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Attend site surveys.
- Assist with the conceptual and detailed design of electrical services for building projects. These include lighting, power distribution, fire detection, security and telecoms.
- Sizing of electrical cables.
- Voltage drop calculations.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Attend site visits during installation stages.
- Assist with report writing.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Junior Electrical Engineer / Graduate Electrical Engineer job vacancy.