A growing building services engineering consultancy based in Central London (Old Street) has a vacancy available for a Senior Electrical Engineer as they look to expand the business.
- Employ 35 staff and are looking to increase to 50 within the next 3-5 years.
- Core projects fall within the residential, retail, hotel, leisure, commercial and public sectors.
- Projects are based both in and outside of the UK.
- Services include low carbon mechanical and electrical engineering services design, integrated energy design and dynamic modelling.
- Provide excellent career development and promotion opportunities.
- Great friendly working environment in modern offices.
- Negotiable basic salary between £45,000 and £55,000.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer job details:
- Produce conceptual and detailed electrical building services design.
- Delivery of electrical aspects of projects from inception through to completion.
- Responsibility for electrical design, commercial, financial and project management.
- Ensure electrical engineering designs are in accordance with the client’s brief and project requirements.
- Meet with clients and project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Assist with the mentoring and development of junior electrical engineers.
- Knowledge of electrical design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you with to apply to this Senior Electrical Engineer job vacancy.