Job Title: Highways Design Engineer – Central London
- For the right Highways Design Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Opportunities to manage the CAD team and provide technical support
- Based in Central London
RGB Network is representing a well-established independent development planning consultancy who is currently seeking to expand their Transport team, and employ a Highways Design Engineer for their London office.
About the company
This transport and development planning consultancy has been operating within the private and public sector for more than 10 years and they are rapidly expanding, with now 6 offices spread across the UK and now have over 50 employees nationwide.
This company specialises in providing expert advice in many areas; Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Highways Feasibility Design, Traffic Engineering and Public Transport Planning.
Highways Design Engineer – Key Responsibilities
As a Highways Design Engineer, your main focus would be to provide technical support and management responsibilities to the Transport Planning team in preparing designs and carrying duties in:
- Swept path analysis
- Highway link design
- Junction & Parking design/layouts
- Long Sections
- CAD Management
Capabilities and Qualifications
The successful Highways Design Engineer will be a positive team member and will have:
- Experience working within the industry as a Highways Design Engineer.
- Civil Engineering degree qualifications is essential, and working towards chartership status is desirable.
- Experience working on private residential & commercial developments, producing designs under S38 & S278 agreements
- Advanced CAD skills
- Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Broad knowledge of Highways design guidance including; MfS, DMRB, TFL
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Highways Design Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.