A Building Services & Low Energy engineering consultancy in Surrey has a vacancy available for a Senior BREEAM Assessor.
- The Senior BREEAM Consultant / Sustainability Consultant job will offer a basic salary of up to £45,000.
- Benefits include company pension, healthcare insurance, Perkbox membership, performance related bonus and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Has been trading for over 15 years.
- Employ circa 30 staff.
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. The work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects.
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual.
The Senior BREEAM Assessor job details and requirements:
- Reporting to one of the company directors.
- Undertake as an BRE licensed Assessor, Sustainability Assessments; manage and deliver throughout the life of each project using BREEAM 2008 through to present:
- BREEAM 2014 New Construction/Commercial - Includes Office, Retail and Industrial
- BREEAM Assessor Other Buildings – Includes Multi-Resi, hotels, care homes, bespoke buildings etc.
- BREEAM Assessor Non-Domestic Refurbishment and Fit-out - Includes Office, Retail and Industrial, other buildings, etc.
- CSH and HQM Assessor – New residential dwellings only
- BREEAM Domestic Refurb – Refurbishment and conversion of existing residential dwellings (i.e. Office to Resi)
- BREEAM AP
- Undertake Pre-assessment, Design Stage & Post Construction stage assessments through to certification.
- Production of Sustainability Statements and Energy Strategy reports for Planning.
- Provide sustainability related consultancy to clients and design teams.
- Manage fee quotes in a structured manner, using in house fee structure.
- Undertake the sustainable design, analysis and consultancy for a variety of buildings
- Working as part of multidisciplinary team, organising and chairing meetings with the wider design team
- Supporting the design and construction teams in completing the required BREEAM evidence
- Assist the directors with bid preparations
- Assist the engineers with integrating the BREEAM requirements into design
- Overall responsibility for delivering BREEAM Assessments from pre-assessment to final certification
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior BREEAM Assessor / Senior Sustainability Consultant job vacancy.