BMS Engineer (East Anglia)
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience Company Car / Car Allowance, Fuel Card,Company Phone, Company Laptop, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Company Sick Pay Scheme (after Probation) Additional Training & Courses Provided
- Do you have strong pre-commissioning skills?
- Are you able to write software from conception?
- Would you like to work that can provide with flexibility, improved work/life style balance and plenty of scope for growth?
We are pleased to be once again supporting our client who are an independent control systems house who specialise in Building Energy Management Systems for the Building Services industry. They provide the expertise to build complete ‘intelligent buildings’, ensuring our customers receive market leading products and cutting edge bespoke solutions. Through many years of designing, creating, programming and commissioning, they have become true pioneers within Energy Management confines. As a BMS Engineer you will have day to day involvement with:
- Project software development
- Pre-commissioning of control systems
- Software commissioning
- Project client demonstrations & hand-overs
- Reactive Callouts
- Previous operational experience as a BMS engineer
- Must be a strong electrical engineer (building services) with a good understanding of HVAC plant.
- Experience dealing with commercial clients
- MS Office skills for reporting and commissioning sheets
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Full UK Driving License
Should this BMS Engineer role with this forward thinking company sound of interest and you match the criteria above please feel free to apply online where we look forward to progressing your application.
- Experience of Priva, Cylon, Siemens, RDM & Honeywell Centraline.
- Ability to write software from conception