Graduate Geotechnical Engineer – West Yorkshire
A successful multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK are looking for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join their West Yorkshire based team. The company are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer from graduate level to up to 2 years’ experience to work on a range of development projects, from desk studies through to reporting stages.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- A minimum of 2:1 in related Bachelor’s degree
- A Master’s degree is preferable but not essential
- Industry experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support to Chartership
- 24 days holiday
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineering role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.