Geo-Environmental Consultant – Kent
A successful environmental specialist with offices throughout the UK and Europe are looking for a Geo-Environmental Consultant or Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant with an ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience to join their 30-strong office in Kent. The successful Geo-Environmental Consultant will be able to hit the ground running and have experience in seeing things through from desk study to investigation and reporting across range of sectors.
Successful Consultant will have:
- An ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Engineering Geology, etc.)
- Master’s degree would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of the contaminated land sector
- Be working towards Chartered status
- Able to supervise site investigations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary of up to £37k
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geo-Environmental Consultant role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.