IT Support Engineer
• Do you have proven IT Helpdesk skills as well as good overall IT knowledge?
• Do you have IP Network installations & support knowledge within a corporate environment?
We are once again pleased to be working with our long term client who are a London based company specialising in the provision of facilities management services to commercial office buildings appoint an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
As IT Support Engineer you will be joining the company that stands out from the crowd not only for their expertise, experience and attention to detail, but because they take the time to listen to their clients and thoroughly understand their individual business needs. This role will initially run for a fixed term period for three months with scope to go permanent should you prove yourself.
The role would suit an IT Support Engineer with strong organisational skills, excellent communication skills, level of flexibility and good overall IT knowledge.
• Office 365 Support
• Desktop Support
• IP Network installations & support e.g. CCTV, Access Control
• Data Cabling
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Office 365
• Proven experience in IT Helpdesk duties
• Strong communication skills (verbal, telephone, email)
• Attention to detail
• Full driving licence
• Willingness to work out of office hours
Should this dynamic IT Support Engineer role based in London be of interest and you match the criteria above then please don’t hesitate to apply with your full CV where we can look to progress your application. Thanks