RGB are representing a leading Dublin based consultancy looking to employ a civil engineer with 1-2 years’ experience in general civil works including planning and construction/tender preparation and SuDS, general roads infrastructure, technical reports etc.
A forward thinking company with a large market share in Dublin’s busy building sector they are growing the office which is currently circa 150 staff. Salary and package to be discussed following an established level of interest from both sides, as the candidate strengths will determine. They are currently working on a full range of commercial, residential, mixed use, 3rd Level and second level education, student accommodation and retail projects.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate knowledge of Design Standards, DMRB, Local Design Guides, GDSDS, SuDS Manual etc. Candidate will receive training on the above and skills will be developed through experience gained.
- The use and application of Microdrainage / WinDES design/ ACAD;
- Familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
- General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
- General drainage works design;
- The use and application of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel etc.)
- Demonstrate good written communication skills and will be able to explain their work confidently to internal and external colleagues
Successful candidates would be eligible to join Graduate Development Programme, Route to Chartershipoffering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attainingChartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosendiscipline. Accredited to the Engineers Ireland national CPD standard and CPD events and initiatives are a feature of the position within the office.
If this role is of interest please call Ross on 0044 (0)2895 905 199 or 0044 (0)7969 456 742